Lee

Default Lee is a Moron! He Attacks Eddie Runner!!

Eddie Runner wrote:
I came in the thread where you claimed to be a RAC regular but
didnt know anyone here that were regulars and the regulars didnt
know you....

Again, I don't think I ever claimed to be a regular; I said I joine
rec.audio.car 8 years ago and that I was not a newbie.

I might have a problem with you STEALING Ians FAQ though...

Oh come on! Stealing? Is the one on his server missing? He has alread
addressed this point.

Why not just atart fresh...???

Because the point was to do something for this newsgroup.

Lee wrote:
This is another asinine assumption; I never stated it was going t

be
mine.

No, its NOT an assinine assumption...
EVEN THOUGH other folks write the articles, YOU PUT THEM
TOGETHER and choose what goes and what stays...!

No, that might be the way you do things. When I've writte
collaborative documentation in the past and will in the future, I wor
on creating a consensus. I usually put together a team, and the tea
decides.

.. are YOU good enough to do this correctly???

Yes, but you would have no way of knowing.

Lee wrote:
If you read my first post in that thread, there was no
suggestion that I was better than anyone here.

Some of us have gotten that impression... But not from the
first post... From yourother posts....

If you check, you will see that my posts never started the insults
just responded to them; nor did they claim that I was better ..

Lee wrote:
There were no insults directed at anyone.

I saw you insult Lizzard!
And wasnt it an insult just above whenyou said I made an
ASSININE ASSUMPTION..??

I responded to others that were attacking me. Again, I did no
initiate any attacks, claims or insults, they were the results of firs
being attacked. You jumped in, attacking me, apparently with no regar
to the facts. And no, I insulted the assumption.

Eddie Runner wrote:
I attack you for lying to us about how long you
have been a RAC member...

I've never lied about that ..

OK, so if that is correct you posted on RAC in 1996....
So what? Does that make you a regular..??

So, since Ian hasn't been "active" is he now considered a newbie?
never said I was a "regular" .. I said I wasn't a newbie.

Eddie Runner wrote:
AND, when you say you were a RAC regular ..
Can you see my view on this..??

I'm sorry, but when did I say I was a regular .. If I said I was
regular, I apologize .. I am not a regular; I am also not a newbie.

Lee wrote:
1) I was attacked for offering help.

not by me...
[/color]

No, but you later joined in on the attacking with no regard for th
facts ..

I attacked you cause you claimed you were a
RAC member in good standing...

Again, see point above.

And because you were attacking some of the REAL RAC members
(although it may have just been you dfending yourself against
them, they can be tough sometimes)

But it is okay to attack someone defending themselves regardless of th
facts?

You assumed this other person's claims were true and just pitched righ
in .. and this other person; a stellar beacon of truth and honesty? On
not prone to over reaction or exaggeration?

Do you see my point of view?

Typicly there are hidden motives... I havent figgured yours out ye

but
there are probably some hidden there somewhere... ya cant blame us
for being cautious...

So shoot first and ask questions later? I have no hidden motives,
stated simply what I was offering to do, and then I was attacked.

Lee wrote:
5) It was claimed that I am here only to steal rac'ers to build my
forum -- another illogical assumption considering the very lo

number
of people to "steal" compared to the size of our curren

membership.

Now there is where it makes you look like you r better N us...
Thats the kinda stuff that ****es the RACers off at cha....

you just said,
Im trying to help you morons, I wouldnt come to RAC to steal members
because your members suck compared to ours....

No, I said: if you think I was here to steal members, think about the
logic behind that; I have plenty of members .. look at the numbers, it
doesn't make sense that I would be here to steal members.

Not one word of my quote qualifies anything or anyone, it simply states
the numbers are not there to support the theory that I was here steal
members. Tell me where in that quote I wrote anything about the
quality of this newsgroup or its members?

Lee wrote:
I can see now how it would be very difficult for some of you to
understand simply wanting to help; it is difficult to understand a
characteristic of which you have no first hand knowledge.

there is another insult directed at us....

Yeah. But that one was probably due.

Lee wrote:
If the senior members of this newsgroup were actually interested in
moving things in any kind of positive direction, they would not

attack
first then ask questions.

Do the senior members have any say in RACs direction??
there are no moderators and no way to ban folks if they get outa

hand...
We cannot easily direct it or control it, which is why I LIKE IT!!

Actually you do whether you are aware of it or not -- I'm thinking
you're more aware of it that you'll admit. People read what goes on in
here and are afraid to post because they don't want to be ragged on ..
by ragging on people instead of explaining, you promote less
participation by the visitors -- but I'm sure you already know this.

Lee wrote:
3) I was attacked because some people want to assert their

"dominance"
over this newsgroup.

Yeah, you tried that and the regulars shoved it right back in your
own face.

No. I did not try to assert any dominance here. I asserted that the
behavior by some towards me was both meritless and undeserved.

The idea that there should be anyone dominating the newsgroup is
anti-thematic, it is a public forum, and yet you have supported the
ideas posted by the same person that posted this:

"He apparently doesn't realize that teamROCS has already won the battle
for domination of rec.audio.car once already."

Do you support this idea? The idea that one group should dominate,
control and repress the expression of others? That is what this has
all been, and you've been part of it.
--
Lee
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...hreadid=176872