Arny Krueger

Default The Second Coming of Greg Singh

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Bobo said:

Whatever. I don't think anybody is giving either of us much credibility.

On the contrary, I'm sure most of the group expects dave weil to give
an honest and balanced appraisal.

Gee Middius, weren't you the one who claimed that I was going to fall
on my knees and ask sockpuppet wheel for forgiveness on or before September
20?

What's today's date Middius? So much for your claims of skill at
prognostication.

Don't forget that he's been
supportive from the beginning of trotsky's intention to build and
market speakers.

IOW, Weil is likely to be biased in such a way that he will whitewash any
audible deficiencies of Singh's speakers. However there's a bigger problem
here and that is Weil's non-existent qualifications as a loudspeaker
reviewer.

He put aside the vitriolic exchanges the two have
had in the past. He's argued with you, Krooger, and Obie about
Singh's right to do his thing.

Trouble is Middius there is no such argument. There is no argument over
Singh's right to make an ass out of himself one more time with this cockeyed
speaker scheme of his. Never was.

He's also wished trotsky well in the
undertaking.

As did I. So what? Just because a lot of people would like Singh to stop
screwing his life up by the numbers and finally do one little thing right,
doesn't mean that this is the time when he finally grows a brain.

If you were compiling a short list of the RAO regulars
who have genuine cause for bearing a grudge against Singh, dave would
certainly be near the top, and yet he hasn't uttered a discouraging
word about the Jupiter business.

Weil's ability to deny obvious true facts is well known. He's well-qualified
to evaluate Singh's speakers on the grounds that he's been a collector of
deadly cheap, defective and outdated loudspeaker systems for years.

So unless you think dave weil plotted out a devious strategy for
getting trotsky to send him the speakers, intending all along to
trash their performance, you need to rethink your analysis.

Wrong. The problem with Weil evaluating a project by Singh is that its a
classic case of the blind misleading the blind. It's "Dumb and Dumber" all
over again. An interesting debate could be based on the question as to which
one is less qualified to do what he wants to do.

And this
is not an occasion calling for a snippet of "If the cameras were
rolling...." fiction.

True facts often make for a more interesting story than any fiction
contrived by man.