Arny Krueger

Default Trotskyvarius out-of-tone.

"Bob Morein" wrote in message

"trotsky" wrote in message
ink.net...
Arny Krueger wrote:

"trotsky" wrote in message
nk.net...

Arny Krueger wrote:

Given Singh's abysmal technical skill level and the well-known
methodologies
for speaker design and evaluation that he avoided, it's probable

that
Jupiter speakers have one or more horrendous response anomalies.

That's blatantly false.

Prove it with unbiased support for your claim.

Singh has had two rounds of postings in which to support his claim. Safe to
say he's a no-show, again

The Europas are one of the most neutral
speakers I have heard at ANY price.

Key words: "I have heard" coming from the designer of self-same

speakers.

Because you have no Christian
morals, Krueger, you have no problem perpetuating blatant falsehoods.

Fact of the matter is that Singh hasn't shown me actually perpetuating even
one falsehood. I've supported my claims with unbiased references.

When the details of Singh's claims are investigated, they are usually found
to be completely empty. Deep down, Singh is shallow. Heck, Singh is
excruciatingly shallow even at just the skin deep level.

Ironic Singh, coming from a person with no discernable ethics of *any*
kind.

Yeah, but I'm an atheist, and you're masquerading as a Christian. You
make a joke out of the religion.

You've made a joke out of atheism.

Exactly. Classic cliché, but it fits - some of my best friends are atheists.
They are also good, upright people with high ethics by any reasonable
standard.

No way would my atheist friends be found maliciously posting pedophile
fantasies on an audio group like the google record proves that Singh did,
literally for years. No way would they welsh on deals like Singh has done on
RAO. But let's not get started in the long sorry story of Singh's very sad
history on RAO. The bad news would just pile on and on.

When Singh calls himself an atheist, he's libeling a lot of very good people
who also happen to be atheists, but in contrast with Singh, have high moral
and ethical standards.