George M. Middius

Default The Second Coming of Greg Singh

Bobo said:

Whatever. I don't think anybody is giving either of us much credibility.

On the contrary, I'm sure most of the group expects dave weil to give
an honest and balanced appraisal. Don't forget that he's been
supportive from the beginning of trotsky's intention to build and
market speakers. He put aside the vitriolic exchanges the two have
had in the past. He's argued with you, Krooger, and Obie about
Singh's right to do his thing. He's also wished trotsky well in the
undertaking. If you were compiling a short list of the RAO regulars
who have genuine cause for bearing a grudge against Singh, dave would
certainly be near the top, and yet he hasn't uttered a discouraging
word about the Jupiter business.

So unless you think dave weil plotted out a devious strategy for
getting trotsky to send him the speakers, intending all along to
trash their performance, you need to rethink your analysis. And this
is not an occasion calling for a snippet of "If the cameras were
rolling...." fiction.