trotsky

Default Trotsky' screws the customer with absence of design

dave weil wrote:

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 13:35:16 -0400, "Bob Morein"
wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 12:08:58 -0400, "Bob Morein"
wrote:

I have *never* said or implied that my sole opinion will make Mr.
Singh's speakers marketable. That came out of left field, even for
you. I'm merely here as an observer as a courtesy to the group.

Fair enough.
I wonder if Trotsky would consider subsequently sending them to a
destination in Manhattan.
How many people would be interested in hearing them there?

I doubt he would do it just to let you to take biased potshots at his
product, as I don't think that you've shown yourself to be able to
analyse his speaker with anything other than malice.

There would be zero downside potential for him.
If I trash the speakers, then it would be attributed toward my personal
dislike of Trotsky, and be disregarded.
If I don't trash them, it's a plus for him.
He can't lose.

Not a good enough reason to take the trouble make them available to
you.

What Bob doesn't realize is that because of his behavior here I wouldn't
even sell him a pair.