vivace

Default FS: Bedini BA801 Amplifier Class A, 120watts - excellent condition

For Sale: Very high-quality Bedini Amplifier BA801.

Pushes 120 watts into 8 ohms and works well with more difficult loads (was
using on my Martin-Logan SL3's for some time with superb results). Bedini
amp's are regarded as very musical by those in the know, and provide some
tubelike qualities with solid state reliability. This is a very
good-looking piece, with a black face and a glowing red bedini logo which
seems to float over a mirrored surface. Spousal acceptance factor should be
high.

Only selling because of economic necessity, and because my "music only"
system was an unrealized dream.

Price is $625 or best reasonable offer (plus shipping).

For more details and a picture, check out the listing at:

http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cl.p...ran&1063394384

questions to

Thanks!