Posted to rec.audio.tech
Damon Hill[_2_] Damon Hill[_2_] is offline

Default Value of KLH speakers?

David Nebenzahl wrote in news:4c6ec712$0$2378
:

Not exactly a tech question, I know, but I trust I'll be forgiven.

Saw a pair of big old floor cabinet speakers yesterday at a place,
assumed they were Wharfedales or Jensens or some such, but they turned
out to be KLH Model Twelves. Never heard of or saw this model before.

Does anyone know what they might be worth, assuming good working
condition? Yes, I know: they're worth what someone'll pay for them. But
I'm looking for some real-world data here.

They look as if they might make a good set of speakers for someone, but
one would probably want to elevate them off the floor somehow.

http://www.classicspeakerpages.net/

There is a KLH speaker discussion group here which should be able to
answer or give an educated guess to your questions. Top topic at the
moment is about Model 12.

--Damon