Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Rain Man gets a wake up call.

On Apr 21, 8:44�pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Apr 21, 8:38�pm, Boon wrote:

On Apr 21, 7:02 pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Apr 21, 6:10 pm, MiNe 109 wrote:

In article
,

Boon wrote:
On Apr 21, 10:23 am, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article
,

Boon wrote:
There are plenty of lurkers here waiting for the
trolls to go away. That means you, Scott and Bret...the Three Stooges.

Yup.

According to Rain Man, you don't exist, Stephen.

He doesn't exist for me, so he's entitled.

You just haven't flown out of the right airport.

LOL!

Have you ever wondered about Rain Man's posting patterns? It's obvious
that he works until about 9pm at his job. He's admitted that he starts
work about 1pm. �So...what kind of IT guy works from 1-9 pm every day?

My brother, an IT guy, says almost no one since an IT guy generally
has to respond in real time to people in an actual IT company. You
know, the 9-5 crowd. In fact, you know who generally works from 1-9 pm
every day? People covering the dinner rush.

So do you think Rain Man works the deep fryer, or does he just handle
the drive-thru window?

My guess would've been the second shift at a retailer like Sears.

He inputs all the data at the tire center.

He could also be a telemarketer. Remember how he said he was offered a
management position and turned it down? That was probably a call
center supervisor. That's IT, right?