Peter Larsen

Default Audio restoration and enhancement tool

Siyan Li wrote:

Hi all,
I am trying restore and enhance a recorded interview. Removing the
statics and volume up a few some conversations that took place far away
from the recording device is ultimately what I would like to do.

It is probably not quite as easy to remedy as the some of the follow-ups
have suggested.

Can someone recommend a good software for that? I have been
searching online but did not get much luck. I am a Mac user so
preferably the software runs on Macs. However, I do have a PC kicking
around so PC-based software could be used as well.

Thanks for your help,
--
Siyan Li
KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu; Index ID: s8li