Hooligan

Default Audio restoration and enhancement tool

"Siyan Li" wrote in message
Hi all,
I am trying restore and enhance a recorded interview. Removing the
statics and volume up a few some conversations that took place far away
from the recording device is ultimately what I would like to do.
Can someone recommend a good software for that? I have been
searching online but did not get much luck. I am a Mac user so
preferably the software runs on Macs. However, I do have a PC kicking
around so PC-based software could be used as well.

Thanks for your help,
--
Siyan Li

conversely, is there any software that will add SSB effects or SW Radio
sounds to a voice in real time?
this would be handy for use with ventrilo for FPS games.

I play BF1942 and the EOD mod, so sounding like Kurt would be funny.

regards malcolm