Posted to rec.audio.pro
Jason[_14_] Jason[_14_] is offline

Default My PreSonus AudioBox 44VSL Review Posted

PreSonus but it has an assortment of different GUI displays.
The full display takes up the whole screen but they had pity
on folks like me with low resolution monitors and have
reduced versions, just a basic mixer, and just a meter
bridge, so there's plenty of room to keep the DAW on the
screen where you need it.

Have you considered adding a second display? Most of the graphics cards
support two now. I added an inexpensive ($150) Dell 15" LCD to go with my
expensive EIZO primary one. (It's color-accurate and can be calibrated
with its spyder, which I need for the photo work I do - hence the price.)
The secondary Dell is crisp at 1024x768 - I have no requirement for color
accuracy. I rotate it 90 degrees (portrait mode) and park some of
Audition's (and Photoshop's) windows on it. Windoze has a variety of
options for how to deal with multiple screens.

Jason