Posted to rec.audio.pro
Shaun Shaun is offline

Default FLAC help needed

"Trevor" wrote in message ...

"PStamler" wrote in message
After years of using the FLAC front end, it got wiped out in a malware
attack, and I'm trying to reinstate it. In my first attempt, the
installer
installed some unwanted software. In my second attempt, I downloaded the
older version of FLAC Front-end, and it works up to the point where I
actually ask it to decode something...then it tells me it can't find
flac.exe. Which is sitting right next to it in the folder.
Can someone recommend a good, clean install of FLAC, preferably GUI
based,

for Win XP 32 bit?

Thanks!
Paul S.

I like LameXP for that setup, which despite it's name does FLAC and many
other formats very well.

Trevor.

Don't give me any FLAC buddy!! Actually I'll take that over MP3s

Shaun ; - ))