Posted to rec.audio.pro
Sean Conolly Sean Conolly is offline

Default FLAC help needed

"PStamler" wrote in message
After years of using the FLAC front end, it got wiped out in a malware
attack, and I'm trying to reinstate it. In my first attempt, the installer
installed some unwanted software. In my second attempt, I downloaded the
older version of FLAC Front-end, and it works up to the point where I
actually ask it to decode something...then it tells me it can't find
flac.exe. Which is sitting right next to it in the folder.

Can someone recommend a good, clean install of FLAC, preferably GUI based,
for Win XP 32 bit?

Thanks!
Paul S.

Just copy the flac.exe into c:\windows\system32 .

Sean