Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Superterrorism and Shanty Towns

On Apr 24, 12:07*am, Boon wrote:
On Apr 23, 5:00*pm, Bret L wrote:

((Not all steazers are bad. I knew one once named "Mickey" who had a
love for guns -- and good guns, not cheap Saturday night specials like
most of the steazers-- who dated my sister one weekend night. I liked
him well enough, he was polite and didn't smell as bad as the rest of
the steazers did, but that's when I had to kill him. But he wasn't a
bad person as far as steazers go. Shhhh!))

((Agreed. Although I generally do not go out of my way to compliment
steezers, there was this one steezer I knew who had a sister, and she
had one of those old polyester blond wigs that made for a passable
version of MM. She used to give me BJs in exchange for soldering
lessons. By the time I blew my nut she had better point-to-point
wiring skills than any twiode ****. I think she lives in Tijuana now
and makes tube amplifiers out of old VW oil pans. Ferdinand Porsche
and Adolf Hitler would have been proud. Boon.))

*God, if you weren't stupid you'd know VWs DON"T HAVE OIL PANS.

And you don't think we know you're autistic. Poor Bret.

Don't be too critical of Bratzi. "Shanty town" must have hit too close
to "mobile home park" for Brazti's liking.