Posted to rec.audio.car
Matt Ion Matt Ion is offline

Default RCA Output voltage

MOSFET wrote:
Don't take everything so personally, it's NOT all about Nick.

Good point. You do this annoying nitpicking thing to everyone.

Again, before you start typing, ask yourself these questions: "Is this
relevant to the OP's question? Is this REALLY going to help him? Does this
FUNDAMENTALLY change the advice I am critiquing (if you are critiquing
someone else's advice)?"

Kinda depends on the OP. You assume everyone you respond to is a brain-dead
moron and deserves a simple one-dimensional response. I assume they might have
a hlaf a clue to start with, and learning a little more about how things work
might actually help them in the future. I also try to remember that OTHER
people besides to OP will be reading the thread, and that someone else might
also be able to benefit from a little more knowledge.