Papanate

Mike Schmidt wrote:

How does the M-Audio Firewire 410 compare to the Echo Gina3G PCI in that
respect?

All about the same specs between the two.

PS: Echo Support just told me to try another PCI slot on my motherboard, and
if that doesn't work, I'm S.O.O.L... nice.

Well not exactly. See my other post in your thread about dumping the Gina, you
have more than a few options. Most likely scenario here is there is some
conflict between the on-board games stuff and the Gina.

I'll try tonight when I get back
home, but I fear that I'm screwed. Hope the store takes the Gina back.

Most of the stores, online and otherwise will take the boards back. Some will
charge a restocking fee. If you are going to go that route call up M-Audio, Echo
and RME and ask them specifically about your motherboard and their cards.

PapaNate