dave weil

Default Magazine Statitistics

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 09:36:22 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 08:39:29 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
news "dave weil" wrote in message

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 21:36:39 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Sockpuppet, not only can't you spell worth a hill of beans

Well, you can't either. What's yer point?

That I make a heck of a lot less typos than you bozos with the
cheap newsreaders that lack spell-checkers.

So now we are down to arguing over who is the better typist?
Run out of ideas, Arny?

Since you've just been clearly caught in a big lie, thought you'd
try a little "Look over there, cake", eh sockpuppet?

You still didn't answer my question about newsreaders. Could that
blather about "cheap newsreaders with no spellchecker" have been your
own variation of the above juvenile phrase that you routinely employ?
Is that cake on your face, or just egg?

Clear example of "debating trade trick number one". I talk about
spell-checkers and suddenly the topic changes to typing skills.

Why are 8you* changing the subject. I said nothing about typing
skills. I asked you a question previously, but apparently you are too
afraid to answer it.

I'm out of this subthread unless you start making sense, Weil.

I simply want to know who you were talking about when you said "That
I make a heck of a lot less typos than you bozos with the cheap
newsreaders that lack spell-checkers". Specifically, who has cheap
newsreaders that lack spell-checkers?

Can you answer the question or are you going to continue babbling
about cake?