Aaron

Default when is capacitors used?

If you flip the AC on high to off over and over again it'll usually beat
your amp.

For one thing my A/C would have to work LOL, (I live in Canada, don't
need it). And another thing an A/C compressor runs off the belts in my cars.

If you can detect half a dB in a car, then come on by so I can write up a
paper on you.

I was just guessing at the actual amount, like I said I'd like to get a
gauge in my car when I buy new caps to see if there is an actual SPL
difference. I know what you mean though, in one of my regular lists we
constantly get newbs saying they can feel that extra 4 hp that there
(insert gimmick part here) gave them, but it's well known that you need
at least 10 hp to make any difference that the 'ole seat of the pants
dyno could detect.

That said I've been a musician for a while and do have pretty sensitive
ears, but I know I'm limited by those damn human limits. LOL

Aaron