Soundfreak03

Default when is capacitors used?

Instead of telling me I'm wrong, tell me what your solution would be. I
have a very good battery, and a strong alternator, and good wires and
grounds. What should I do next?

Check your battery connection again. Check your alternator. Check the fuse
connections. If your problem is that severe then something else has to wrong. 2
farads of capacitance are not going to actually SOLVE the problem if its that
bad.

How can you assume whether they did or didn't help my system???

Because physics doesnt change depending upon the setup. The numbers tell me
things. Our ears are easily deceived. Go back though what we talked about and
look. The numbers tell me certain things. I dont doubt that you percieved
certain things. But you "heard" and felt things that are below the threshold of
hearing and touch. Pychoacoustics, study it.

Les