Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.guitar.amps
sam booka sam booka is offline

Default Appeasing Carbo Doxy, was Al Bore cancels Nopenhagen lovefest for his global warmies

Andre Jute tapped the mic and amongst other things,
said, "Is this on?" news:c9fb7f4d-d7e0-43a0-adf7-a9fcd0612543
@u1g2000pre.googlegroups.com:

On 2009-12-15, Michael Press wrote:

In article
,
*Andre Jute wrote:

[...]
The IPCC -- longest hand job in the history of mass hysteria -- has
now lasted almost twice as long as the Third Reich

Has it been that long? I did not bestir myself to look it up.

Seehttp://waysandmeans.house.gov/media/pdf/111/ctest.pdf, especially
the graph titled "History Lesson 1988" on page 7.

James Hansen is one of the most expensive comedians the world has ever
known. He cost not just trillions in money but lives that will before
this this global warming madness finishes be counted in tens of
millions if we're lucky, and in billions if we're not. -- Andre Jute

I has already cost the US over $100 billion invested in energy
independence in the Athabasca Oil Sands... although that may be recouped
shortly as anyone connected to the AGW crowd is instantly dismissed as a
fraudulent ko0k, complete with legal smoking gun. All they got out of
COP15 was the proverbial, "the check is in the mail!"

--
All the perplexities, confusion, and distress in America arise,
not from defects in their Constitution or confederation, not