Posted to rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] johnnhelen4@gmail.com is offline

Default Tone Burst Testing

On Monday, May 1, 2017 at 5:37:10 AM UTC-4, Patrick Turner wrote:
Mr Stewart said......

Copy the link & then Google it. That works OK. For me, anyway.

Cheers to all still standing. Back on the bike again for the season the other day. getting rickety now at 84 years.

John L Stewart S

Ricketty at 84? Yeah, I think I know that feeling; I had double TKR and 12 weeks later I am quite convinced that "tha olda I git, tha betta I woz".
climbing back on bike required I need to build one with shorter cranks, and then havin to ask the young blokes as they wizz past, "wot took ya so long ?"

I am not sure I want to burst any tones, or tone any burts, or otherwize farnarcle about in shed wundrin why I am inna shed.
Watch out for Aunty Destinee, she's a bitch, right?
Patrick Turner

In poor shape this spring season, the winter did not provide enough cross country skiing. Gained 10 lbs of chicken fat, gotta wear it off. So starting off easy, 40-45 km every other day. So last week wuz 160 km, 100 miles in the Excited States of America. Great to get on the bike again, even better to get back.

My drugs aren't as good as those Lance Armstrong wuz on, I don't go as fast or as far. Wonder what I'm missing? NTL, Lance is still a fantastic athlete IMO, no matter what others may think.

Still messing in the lab with electronics, mostly test, measurement & theory.

Cheers to all. And hope I can make it back here again by this afternoon!