Posted to rec.audio.marketplace,uk.rec.audio,alt.audio.equipment
HiFi Confidential HiFi Confidential is offline

Default FS: Yamaha AX-497 - 100W Stereo Integrated Amp Titanium Finish -London, Victoria

On Jan 23, 8:22*pm, recursor wrote:
On 23/01/2012 18:54, Don Pearce wrote:

On Mon, 23 Jan 2012 05:32:13 -0800 (PST), HiFi Confidential
*wrote:

FS: Yamaha AX-497 - 100W Stereo Integrated Amp Titanium Finish -
London, Victoria

Yamaha's highly recommended top class high power and pure sound
technology amplifier with ToP-ART, CD/DVD direct amplification and
linear damping.

.....what is pure sound technology?

It's Yamaha's name for being able to switch out the tone controls

I'll save my question about tO-ParT or whatever
miscellany of caps and lower case for a future post.

Don't bother, no one cares.

Indeed, the search engine optimiser neither knows, nor cares. He flows
between keywords and inbound links, oblivious to the cut and paste of
clear thinking, out here we is zoned, immaculate.

I think it probably comes with a plastic lid though.

Perhaps you'd rather have one of our phono cables? Only 33p per
millimetre!

http://www.hificonfidential.co.uk/pr...oducts_id=3439