Rich.Andrews

Default Using computer progs to design speakers?

"at" wrote in
:

Hi,

How good results can you get by using computer programs to design
speakers? There are many such progs available. How much trust would you
place into the results? If you make a cool design by a program and build
it, what can you expect in reality?

Can you recommend some good progs that would work? What are the most
useful? And how can you get most use of them?

Any thoughts? Info much appreciated.

-at

I wrote my own program years ago and it worked pretty good.

As in all things, there is a little tuning to be done after it is built.

If you don't trust the programs, you could always do the math with a
pencil and paper.