Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default The Vega and the Pinto

On May 6, 12:13*am, Boon wrote:
On May 6, 12:08*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On May 6, 12:05*am, Boon wrote:

Boy, it sounds like you really hate that Cobalt about now. Between the
Chevy, the Linkwitz Orions, the Yamaha preamp and the Mitusbishi TT, I
think you need to take a course in Consumer Skills. You're definitely
surrounded by ****.

But 2pid claims his Orions are "more accurate" than Quads. How he
'knows' this is unknown though.

He read the website sales pitch. He looked at the specs. Then he spent
thousands.

I wonder why he spent the money on a Krell amp when a 1970s Onkyo
receiver has specs that are at least as good.

Evidently he thinks this is better than reading reviews and then
auditioning for himself.

I'd say he's an audiophool looking for status.