Robert Orban

Default FS: Orban 674A Stereo Paragraphic Equalizer (EQ)

Anyone can download the manual (containing full service info) from
ftp.orban.com. The unit is probably fairly easy to repair if the problem is
simply one dead channel.

In article ,
says...

Orban 674A Stereo Paragraphic Equalizer (EQ)

8-band stereo equalizer

Parametric but uses graphic-style sliders for boost/cut

Fully controllable Q for each band

Sweepable frequency range for each band

Controls are setup for easy stereo matching

Highpass/lowpass filters

Filters can act as crossover

Has the typical Orban sound

Pictures available upon request

NOTE: One bad channel -- no signal passes. One channel in perfect
condition. I don't know the problem with the bad channel. Sold as-is.

$250

Buyer pre-pays for the EQ, shipping, insurance and packaging by U.S. money
order or U.S. check. I'll ship the EQ when payment clears. Buyer chooses
shipping method. No international buyers, please.