Posted to rec.audio.pro
Linda Masterson Linda Masterson is offline

Default Star Quad Cable Wiring (Canare)

On 2/11/2018 1:44 AM, John Williamson wrote:
On 11/02/2018 07:52, Trevor wrote:
On 11/02/2018 2:38 AM, Scott Dorsey wrote:
The original poster claims to have a hum.

Exactly, not something you usually get from an SMPS. Ground problems
OTOH......

Yeah, well, the OP has now changed the story again, and it wasn't a hum,
it was noise. It seems we are all wasting our time.

What changed your mind? Just this morning you had a total different tone
and you were saying:

"There are no stupid questions, though there have been those on here

trying to push their own views on what you should be doing and how you
should do it. These may count as stupid answers...

"Please keep asking, though you may need to suppress the noise a bit

to find the signal in the answers."

Great quote for a smart, kind and compassionate human being.

Hum is noise as the dictionary example given in my fourth to last post
dictates.

Anyway, there is way too much white noise on this forum today meaning in
this era and I will refrain from ever posting here again. Have a good
life if this is what many of you call a life and you all can feel free
to go on arguing among yourselves. Another one bites the dust.

Go ahead and shoot me in my back while I am gone and you all will see
what kind of men you really are and don't worry I will not see who does it.