Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

Default Convert mono LP to digital

On 6/10/2015 10:44 a.m., Scott Dorsey wrote:
Paul Babiak wrote:
I have no direct experience with the Denon DL-102 mono cartridge, but it
looks good on paper, or at least on glass...

http://www3.sympatico.ca/murraya/DenonMonoPage.htm

Quote:

Basically, the DL-102 is a high output MONO moving coil cartridge which
has incorporated both vertical compliance and a 0.7 mil radius stylus,
making it compatible with stereo LP playback and is intended for
playback of both Mono and Stereo Records.

I don't want high vertical compliance! I want to to be hard as a rock in
the vertical plane!
--scott

Not horizontal plane then 8=====o

There is a "brand new pill" for that these days, if required (courtesy
Ry Cooder 'Look At Granny Run Run' - before it's time ! )

geoff

geoff