Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Have Critics Actually Looked At Current High School HistoryTexts?

On Apr 26, 5:19*pm, "Trevor Wilson" wrote:

Thus far, we have been presented with deafening silence. One can only assume
that Brett is a gutless coward, or an idiot. He has either realised that his
statements are bogus, or he has been unable to verify the accuracy of his
statements.

Which is it, Brett? Are you an idiot, or a gutless coward?

Current speculation has him with a severe case of autism.

I'm betting both.

It could be the trifecta.