Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers Mike Rivers is offline

Default RME Fireface UFX 60-Channel

On 3/19/2012 1:47 PM, Joey413 wrote:

Has anyone used this interface? I've heard a lot of great reviews from
it. I wasn't ready to make the purchase yet, but hello music's deal on
it is just to good to pass up.

I don't know how good the deal is since I didn't want to
register to find out, but if you say so . . .

RME is good stuff but don't buy too much more than you need
or not as much as you need. Just be sure you know what
you're buying. It says 60 channels, but understand how they
cound channels. It's 30 in and 30 out, 16 of which are ADAT
optical, and there are only 4 mic inputs. Headphone outputs
are counted as outputs, too.

of audio." - John Watkinson

interesting audio stuff