Joseph

Default (MIC) --AKG c460 b with ck5 condenser capsule--whats a fair price??

--AKG c460 b with ck5 condenser capsule--

What do you think would be a fair price for this mic? (don't forget to
mention what currency) And to anyone who has used these, I would be buying
it to record acoustic guitar tracks, would I get a quality reproduction of
my acoustic tone with this mic? I'm looking for a mic that will do more than
get the point across, I would like it to pick up the acoustics of the room,
and the dynamics of my playing. Thanks in advance!!

Joseph