Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default What?

On Mar 25, 5:18*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Buffoon burbled:

I can't read what Bratzi writes. He thinks verbosity is a sign of
intelligence.

Same with PLF. You can tell from his crappy writing skills that he sleeps with
a thesaurus. It's like he's still auditioning for TONE.

For a so-called "professional," you sure are a laughingstock, no-credibility
journalist. Even Jilly makes fewer writing mistakes than you do and Pudge is a
far better writer than you are. Deal with it, bumbler.

Calling me and George "good writers" will **** poor 2pid off to no
end. I'd take that back. You don't want to face the Wrath of 2pid.
You'll end up laughing so hard you might wake the neighbors.