Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default What?

On Mar 25, 2:13*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Jilly, parasitic tax-feeder, sucked:

I'm nothing like 2pid. LoL!
That's probably because you've been a parasitic tax-feeder your entire
adult life.
Why do you hate the military?

Boneheads like Sugar probably think the military should be subbed out,

Differentiate, if you can, between defending country and hegemonic overreach
without overloading into "TILT" your addled, simplistic mind.

The funny thing is that the insurance industry itself was behind this
legislation.

Typical conservative who claims to know more than those in the
industry. LoL.

just like they bellieve all roads should be toll roads owned by private
companies.

Hilarious! Economic discourse from a parasitic tax-feeder about the benefits of
public goods. Thanks for the laugh, Jilly old girl.

It appears that your "parasitic" 'brain' has been affected by...
parasites?

They are, in short, morons.

You, by comparison, make the Sad Sacks and Gomer Pyles appear to be geniuses.
LoL!

Ah, a claim of service. When might that have been?