Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default What?

On Mar 22, 9:03*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Jilly hid under her bed:

GeoSynch [The Greatest] wrote:
Jilly, the parasitic tax-feeder, shimmied:
No rants about how passage of the healthcare bill

Why does the mention of military MK-ULTRA mind-control techniques send you
scurrying faster than a cockroach when the kitchen light gets turned during
the night, old girl?

Since the mere mention of it seems to cause you to break out in sphincters and
defecate yourself to death, I'll have to hazard a guess:

The NSA Project Echelon data-mining program could possibly end more than just
your latrine-duty military career. Isn't that so, old girl?

Seek help. Your paranoia has you seeing scary things in the shadows
again, old girl.