trotsky

Arny Krueger wrote:
"trotsky" wrote in message

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Bill McCullough" wrote in message
e.com

So, it appears that this guy just ordered some speaker parts, had
the speaker supply house design the crossover (for a fee), screwed
the parts into a cabinet and BINGO!!! instant "audiophile"
speaker company. Is that about the size of it?

Bingo!

Nice to see you've gone back to the realm of the trolls where you
belong, Arny. If it's so easy, why haven't you done it?

Because I want something better than that, and it's readily available from
many other sources.

Better than what, Arny? You have no idea how the speakers sound.

With your
imagined metalurgy (sic) skills, you might be able to build your own
drivers--what's your excuse this time?

I believe in the benefits of division of labor, and I recognize superior
expertise when I see it.

Are we talking about your wife again?