trotsky

The Stainless Steel Boob Orchestra wrote:
On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 00:35:58 GMT, trotsky wrote:

Well, I was over at a guy's house today comparing them to his $16,000
Dunlavy SC-Vs. I liked the sound of the Europas better, and it wasn't
even as close as I thought it would be.

And what did the other guy think?

It was never discussed. There was a moment, it couldn't have been more
than a second, after the Dunlavys were reconnected where both of us were
in shock, but nothing was said after that.

He probably didn't want to hurt your feeling*, Gerg.

63s sounding like a million bucks over here in Merry Olde. Whatever
would you do with that kind of cash.

Guess who's drunk again!