Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Anyone have a Schematic for a Fender Acoustasonic 90?

John Williamson is a Prize Moron wrote:
---------------------------------------

Please check Phil Allison's previous posting record. He has a habit of
accusing others of suffering from his own shortcomings. While he has a
reasonable knowledge of certain aspects of the audio business, he shows,
when posting, personality problems which vary in seriousness for no
apparent reason.

** The one with serious personality issues is YOU - pal.

Posting malicious lies about fully identified person is the act of a ****ing psychopath.

He is banned from many usenet and other social media groups for this reason.

** OK - go name them, you POS liar !!!

Fact is, I have never been banned from any internet forum.

He is also resident in the kill files of many posters here,

** Good, those fools don't need to read anything I post.

BTW: Only Z grade morons use kill files against serious and intelligent posters.

With proper precautions, working on SMPS units is perfectly safe.

** For experienced techs only - not raving maniacs like "Paul".

THIS is not the forum for even discussing such matters.

It's WAAYYY off topic and fraught with danger for the poster and anyone stupid enough to try advising them.

I hate
doing it, because I dislike working on SMDs as my eyesight is not what
is used to be.

** OK, so you are a brainless, irresponsible, geriatric old ****.

FFS hurry up and die.

...... Phil