Lawrence Leung

Default Another question on SACD player

I have another question regarding SACD player.

I am thinking of buying the new Music Hall Maverick SACD player. It comes
with a coaxial output, and I would like to hook it up with the Music Hall
Mambo integrated amp. which also has a coaxial input.

My question is: "can I do that?" Will the Mambo's 24/96 upsampling system
handle the DAC? Or do I need an extra DAC to hook up the Maverick with the
Mambo, if I want to use its coaxial output? Or the whole thing is a total
waste of money and time, no difference than I just hook them up using the
normal interconnect RCA?

Thanks!

Lawrence Leung