Steven Sullivan

Steven Sullivan wrote:
wrote:
Stewart:

Even I am not so naive as to imagine that cables that are electrically
identical in all ways will not sound the same. They will. he trouble is
that we may not be able to measure all of the electrical values.

Which electrical values might we not be able to measure? (I mean
real ones, now imaginary ones.)

I don't know. That's the problem. There are known unknowns, and unknown
unknowns.

Yet you posit them as electrical values. So you claim to know something
about them already. Our technology for measuring electrical values
is quite well advanced, you know. What evidence other than sighted
listening suggests that there are electrical 'unmeasurables' yet to
be known that affect what one hears?

How does your hypoethisis differ from suggesting that maybe *god* is
changing the cables in subtle ways?

--

-S