Stewart Pinkerton wrote:
On 29 Sep 2005 02:09:20 GMT, wrote:

Stewart:

Even I am not so naive as to imagine that cables that are electrically
identical in all ways will not sound the same. They will. he trouble is
that we may not be able to measure all of the electrical values.

Utter nonsense, we can *easily* measure all the electrical parameters
associated with cables. Remember, that +/- 0.1dB entrance criterion
for level-matched testing is about 1%, a considerable difference to
anyone interested in measurements alone. My own test gear is a
thousand times more sensitive than that.

I presume that some small electrical differences exist between the $100
Monster interconnect cables and the $50 Monster interconnect cables.

Indeed, there will be small differences in R, L, and C, but so long as
they don't cause more than 0.2dB of difference at 10kHz - which is
unlikely - then there will not be any *audible* difference.

It could be something as simple as better connections......

I don't know, or care to know, what those differences are, or whether
you can measure them...all I know is that I can HEAR them...

You *know* no such thing. This has been explained to you on numerous
occasions, but you refuse to accept it. You have the classic religious
reply of "I heard it, so it *must* really exist".

I think it is more likely that Uranium Committee is skeptical that your
paradigm is sufficient to demonstrate that differences do not exist,
just as I am. On the other hand, condescending to those you disagree
with certainly has a ring of religious dogma to it...

Mike