MZ

Default "Bright" Dynaudios?

Hey Tony, do either of those amps have bandpass crossovers for all 4
channels?

--
Mark
remove "remove" and "spam" to reply

"Tony Fernandes" wrote in message
Hi Tony,
What did you use for your active xovers....just the amp's internal

xovers?
head unit?

I used my amps' built-in xovers. I had them tri-amped with a Phoenix Gold
ZX475ti & ZX450.

Tony

--

What's more likely? That an all-powerful mysterious god created the
universe and then decided not to give any proof of his existence? Or,

that
he simply doesn't exist at all? And that we created him so that we

wouldn't
have to feel so small and alone. -Eleanor Arroway, Contact

"Dave" wrote in message
Hi Tony,
What did you use for your active xovers....just the amp's internal

xovers?
head unit?

dave

"Tony Fernandes" wrote in message
Hey Dave.

Some interesting similarites between us. I used to have a '97

Explorer.
had my Dyns, Nak CD-700, EQ232, and Stealthbox in there just like you.
The Dyns were active, though. Best system I ever had the pleasure of
owning.

Tony