Posted to rec.audio.tech
~misfit~[_3_] ~misfit~[_3_] is offline

Default Vintage speaker repair advice wanted...

Somewhere on teh intarwebs Peter Larsen wrote:
~misfit~ wrote:

Did you skim-read?

Hey, this is usenet.

Congrats on knowing where you are!

(Ahh, your name suggests that English may not be
your first language - but you write well enough so you *should* be
able to read it too.) I know my post was long (and you snipped most
of it) but that was to try to stop generic "get new replacement
surrounds" type answers. The drivers are 12.5"

Yerup, this is usenet, most important information omitted in first
post.

I stated in my OP that they were 12.5" drivers - twice in fact.

Seriously, if you couldn't help after properly reading the post
cough then it might have been best to not reply yes?

Do you seriously think that your writing style increases the chance
that other people here care to help you?

You'll have to excuse me for being rather annoyed at your off-hand
blindingly obvious but ill-informed reply. In a group with a name such as
this I'd hoped for something a little more professional.
--
/Shaun.

cozy little classification in the DSM."
David Melville (in r.a.s.f1)
[Sent from my OrbitalT ocular implant interface.]