Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Jocelyn Major Jocelyn Major is offline

Default Radford Preamp

Arny Krueger a écrit :
"Jocelyn Major" wrote in message

Greeting,
I just got my hand on a old Radford SC-242 Preamp. The
lady who gave it to me didn't really take care of it so
most of the lettering on the face plate is erased. I hook
it to my Quad 303 amp and after trial and error I manage
to find what button control what. So I listen to some CD
and LP and was simply amazed with the sound. This preamp
was design between 30 and 40 years ago. I open it up and
it is build like a tank. I would like to restore it so I
need schematic and/or picture of it(So I can redo the
lettering of the face plate). So does anyone have any
info on this Radford SC-242 Preamp?

This is about as close as I could find:

http://www.hifimanuals.com/proddetail.php?prod=489

Thank you Arny,

A nice fellow already send me several picture of the on he own.
Again thank you for taking the time to do a search.

Jocelyn Major
Son of Leo Major DCM & Bar