S888Wheel

Default Off topic

I was also considering adding some treatments on the front wall. There are
a few
affordable options but then ETF puts the kabosh on the idea with the
statement that 6" thick foam is required. That would be a bit pricey.

I have a little time over the holidays and my first project is adding a
door
(there isn't one now). A nice 1 3/4" solid core door. Weighs a ton but
it should help block the house sound. Now if I can just get them to move
the freeway .

ScottW

The Foam Company. (818) 785-8048. If memory serves me you can get doubl sheets
6'X 5' for $35.00.