dave weil

Default Off topic

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 03:04:07 GMT, David F. Rogers
wrote:

Thanks for the response, Scott. I've looked over their fascinating
material, but then reality set in. My listening room is set up about
the only way it can be set up and still accommodate the other things
it has to accommodate. Wife acceptance factor and the reality of
cramming your life into a house you can afford (and still buy vinyl)
steer many of us toward making the most of what we have instead of
seeking perfection. Luckily, it's not half bad and I find a little
trick every now and then that makes it better.

That's better.

Sort of...