Ban

BEAR wrote:
I am, however entirely against unwarranted conclusions, poorly set up
"test" conditions, as well as against "snake oil" and "golden ear
pronouncements."

Then what is that drivel on your web page with those "completely neutral"
silver cables?

It is my opinion that it is possible to set up a DBT that *might*
yield results that have meaning, not just statistical significance.
This has yet to be done, afaik, and I don't have the time nor funding
to do the job. If you do, contact me. We can become well known in the
field. :- )

This shows you clearly are against DBTs, despite your previous claims.

It is rather obvious to me why the erstwhile Mr. Atkinson's
VTL/Adcom/B&W "test" was flawed before it started, just as all the
other "tests" I'm aware of have been as well. If ur reading this and
don't see the flaws, sorry, I've laid them out in detail in past
posts (use google search or email me privately, if you *really* want
to know).

It seems you feel you are the *only* competent person so far on the planet,
congrats.

snip
Just my 2 cents.

_-_-bear

Hey guy, you are lacking a scientific education. You might be talented, but
with this handicap you really can come only up to a certain point.

--
ciao Ban
Bordighera, Italy