Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Robert Peirce Robert Peirce is offline

Default The end of R.A.H-E

On 2/10/17 5:39 PM, RAHE Moderator wrote:
2. Open the newsgroup.

In this proposal, rec.audio.high-end becomes unmoderated. Anyone
can post at any time on any subject. Spammers will likely run rampant,
and frequent flamewars between people who believe that they can hear
differences between certain things and people who believe that nobody
can hear those differences will dominate the non-spam content. (That's
just my opinion.)

This works for me. I think this is the only group I read that is
moderated. Other groups seem to get along fine without moderation.