On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 09:30:27 GMT, Patrick Turner
wrote:

And what a strange bitch she is!!

No feedback!

But you are wrong.

Sorry Sherlock - not my words!!!

Go read the site again, you blind fool!

The top of her page reads - and I quote:

Zeus Power Amplifier
A Zero Feedback Power Amplifier
"The perfect amplifier is wire with gain"

Missed my point, didn't you?!?!

There is feedback because the output mosfets are
connected as source followers, and just like a cathode follower,
its a case of about 20dB of series voltage NFB, similar
in effect to what we'd do in a pentode amp.

Yes!!

No caps!!

Not needed.

My point! Who cares!!?? She puts it like its important!!

Just ****ing transformers!!

But she has transformers - inductance!!

She has no capacitive reactance but she does have inductive reactance!

Which is worse!?

Tube ppl use transformers all the time without compromising the sound.

Ya, for guitar amps! Proper SS amps behave better then tube transformer amps
regardless of what the audiofools say!

What a dumb audiofool bitch!

And you just can't stand a bright resourceful woman.

I love intelligent, honest women!!

She ain't one of them!!

She is an audiofool con artist!

Grow up, and be a real man.

Patrick Turner.

A real man? What a chauvinist dinosaur you are!!