Ayn Marx

Patrick Turner wrote:
Geoff wrote:

If we pretend Phil doesn't exist, will he stop posting?

no.

Will we even care if he doesn't, since in our minds he is nobody?

depends.

I think any acknowledgement directed at him is positive reinforcement
for him to continue as he is, sick or not... the best thing we can do
is ignore him and hope he visits a shrink.

And we give him reason to visit.

You're all wrong! What Phil really needs is a little morning glory.

Morning Glory Interconnects

Seller: Bocchino Technologies Listing ID: 37 Price: $ 2,350
Shipping to: Worldwide Date Listed: 6/24 Times viewed: 304
Member: gpanda Location:
West End, NA Australia Zip Code: 4101
Phone:
(075) 474-3149
Description

The Morning Glory interconnect cable from Bocchino Audio is a radical
approach to wire and cable construction.
The quality of audio reproduced is so far ahead of any cable ever
offered by any other previous design that there are no words than can
describe just how enjoyable and easy music becomes to listen to. There
is no 'grain' often complained of in cables.There is no perceptible
smearing of the acoustic holographic image location and there is a
better portrayal of image depth and 3D acoustic space! Clearly defined
spatial cues of the performance venue are more discernible giving a
"nearly there" feeling when listening.
Cables are brand new and made to order for any length with shipping
included to almost any destination in the world.

If we can only pursuade him to plug them into the correct place
(orifice?), keeping in mind directionality whilst reciting the
appropriate incantations, hell surely be cured.

Further audiophool spells are to be had @
http://www.hificlassifieds.com/