Infidell

(Doc Gorpon) wrote in message ...
I recommend Silver Sonya in Arlington, VA
(same location as Don Zientara's Inner Ear). Chad Clark is a
phenomenal mastering engineer and i think his rate is $60 an hour (at
least that's what it was a few months ago).

I'll check that out. I've actually recorded at Inner Ear before. I've hear of
Silver Sonia.

I was down there last september and got a chance to hear Chad
re-mastering Fugazi's Steady Diet of Nothing. He's remastered a whole
bunch of early Dischord stuff recently. Musically and Sonically
Steady Diet is one of my favorite records, and from what I heard Chad
was making that album sound even better! Some friends of mine
mastered a disk with him last october. The recording was pretty
average, nothing really special. Chad made it sound much more
professional and able to compete with big-budget CDs. Check him out!

Carlos