Mike Rivers

In article writes:

Good god. I have a place that I've used before that I like that I've been
quoted as $10 per minute. I'll think I'll go that route.

In that $150/job price range, probably the best thing you can do is go
back to a place that's worked with you before and whose work you liked
well enough to bring another job to them.

On the other hand, $10/minute is $700 for a full CD, which is a
perfectly reasonable working range for competent mastering. For a
short project, you can negotiate with anyone.

--
I'm really Mike Rivers )